Cupid Peperomias are popular for many reasons. First, they have beautiful colors and patterns that vary greatly depending on the cultivar. Second, they are easy to grow and maintain, meaning there is minimal maintenance required. Third, they are fast-growing plants that can reach a height of up to twelve inches in just twelve months. Lastly, they produce large numbers of peppers which makes them a great choice for those who want to enjoy spicy food.
Peperomia ‘Cupid’ – 4″ Pot
3 in stock
Cupid Peperomia is a succulent that can be found growing in warm climates all around the world. The plant is a great addition to any garden, and its easy to grow. Cupid Peperomia flowers are brightly colored and make a beautiful addition to any arrangement.
- -Easy to grow plant
- -Brightly colored flowers
- Helps prevent soil erosion
- Can be used as a flower pot filler, adding color to pots in your garden
- Great addition to any garden
- Delicate petals that last a long time once cut (can be sold separately as a flower)
- The plant has long, leggy roots that are easier to grow in partial shade
- They look great blooming on shelves and have a unique shape
- Beautiful leaves richly colored in reds and blues