Ponytail palms are popular for a few reasons. They’re easy to grow, they look great in any garden, and they provide a relatively fastgrowing source of shade.
Palm Ponytail – 4″ Pot
44 in stock
If youve ever had to deal with a pesky fly thats just not going to leave you alone, you know how frustrating it can be. Well, now theres a new type of fly thats making life miserable for people across the globe – the ponytail palm fly!These flies are so named because of their habit of landing on peoples hair and then zipping around, trying to escape. Unfortunately, theyre also quite pesky, and their presence can really ruin an outdoor lunch or trip.So what do you do if you come across one of these pests? Well, for starters, be sure to swat it away! If that doesnt work, try using a bug spray or getting some sand in your hand and throwing it at the fly. And finally, if all else fails, try wrapping your hair up in a scarf or towel and holding onto it while you walk away from the area.
- * 8 flies with crinkle paper and LED lights
- * Learning mode: Practice swatting real flies and other infographics
- **Mighty Mengus Catches His Own Lunch
- Features All the Fun of a Fly Swat Match!
- * The Mighty Mungus Catches His Own Lunch - a cat swats his own balloon out of the sky!
- * Each fly zooms around in 3D, makes noise and has glowing eyes
- Repels flies because of the wet, wiggly character of the flys movement
- Will not disrupt your hairstyle in any way or leave residue on your hair
- Contains more than 10,000 wriggling fly larvae!
- 8 high, 81 long.
- Ponytail, palm flies are large and fairly irritating insects.
- Unlike most other flies, they tend to hang around near the ground.
- At night, try wrapping your hair up in a towel and holding it loosely while you sleep to keep them at bay.