The popularity of golden pothos is based on a few factors. First, they are one of the easiest plants to grow, requiring little care other than watering and fertilizing. Second, they are attractive plants that can be used in a variety of settings, from homes to offices to public spaces. Finally, their bright yellow flowers are a popular attraction for both indoor and outdoor gardens.
Kokedama Moss Ball Hanging Plant – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Golden Pothos is a low-maintenance houseplant that can grow quickly in any well-lit indoor environment. In fact, its often used as an accent plant in homes and offices because of its attractive foliage and small size.If youre thinking of adding a Golden Pothos to your home or office, be sure to keep these tips in mind:1. Water your plant thoroughly but sparingly – too much water will cause your plant to become rootbound and leggy, while being too stingy will result in a droopy plant.2. Feed your plant once every two weeks with a high-quality houseplant fertilizer – do not overfeed or your Golden Pothos will develop excess growth and may begin to flower.3. When repotting, use fresh potting soil but do not overfill the container – leave about an inch of space at the top for the roots to grow down into.4. Keep your Golden Pothos out of direct sunlight – too much sun exposure can cause browning of the leaves and flowers. Instead, place it in indirect light or near a cool window during the summer months.
- Indoor Houseplant
- Easy-to-grow in any home, apartment or office
- Highlight accents with its alluring foliage
- Thrives in indirect light or 10 feet from a cool window
- Perfect for creative kids!
- Supports learning through exploration and play
- Builds childrens gross and fine motor skills
- 4 varieties to choose from - Golden Papaya, Golden Pothos, Golden Pineapple, and Golden Poppy
- Preparation: Peel the top layer of skin from your pineapple and slice into wedges. Cut the leaf of your papaya in half lengthwise. Carefully remove a petal from your pothos leaf then cut out an appropriate size round/rectangle with a knife or scissors. Rinse under cold water after that to soften the cut edge of your rectangle/round. Apply firm pressure on one side of either shape until you are satisfied with the size (in case the fruit begins to get dull)
- Thread your shape on a skewer or toothpick two or three slices deep
- Complex pattern of undulating green leaves
- Vigorous growth, suitable for hanging baskets and terrariums
- Prefers regular watering and light but well-decided sunlight
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Bright, glossy foliage with a tropical scent
- Outstanding potted plant charm
- Compact, easy to care for houseplant that wont cause harm to your home or office
- No blushing, no yellowing!