Hypoestes Phyllostachya are popular for their showy flowers that bloom in spring. These plants are easy to grow and care for, making them a popular choice for gardeners. Hypoestes Phyllostachyas are also versatile plants, able to thrive in a variety of climates and soils.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Hypoestes ‘Polka Dot’ – 4″ Pot
Hypoestes Phyllostachya, or Phyllostachya mollis, is a flowering plant in the borage family (Boraginaceae). It is native to subtropical and tropical regions of Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and Polynesia. The leaves are alternate, with a serrated margin. The flowers are bisexual and arranged around an inflorescence axis. They are blue, white or yellow and have five petals.
Hypoestes Phyllostachya Features
- Keeps your body temperature warm so you stay active and relaxed for hours, even in the coldest of conditions
- Adjustable sizing, Adjustable DPI
- -Silicone Grip: The high quality silicone is easy to slip onto and ensure minimal slippage in comparison to other similar products
- -Universal Fit: Unlike bulky coats or other bulky items, the jacket can be easily carried by your waist belt with a flick of the wrist, while still maintaining its form.
- 25% off until March 1st!!! 40% off original retail price
- Our innovative and lightweight material is designed to wick away sweat
- and maintain a constant temperature without sweating. By controlling heat loss, as well as keeping you comfortable all day, this caplet can help to avoid hypothermia.
- Easy-to-use dashboard allows you to track your condition
- Watch live weather and alert you when weather changes make it important to bring extra warm layers
- Phyllostachya mollis has red flowers but its leaves are green, so it is commonly called Woolen Leaf Daisy
The genus Hypoestes has a long and varied history, from being used as an abortifacient in ancient Greece to its use as a medicinal plant in China and India. The species Hypoestes phyllostachya is known for its toxicity, which led to its use as an abortifacient in ancient Greece. The flowers of this species are also said to be effective at treating asthma and hay fever. In Asia, the plant is used for treatment of skin infections and coughs.
Hypoestes Phyllostachya is a popular pet plant. It is easy to grow and relatively hardy, making it a good choice for beginners. However, be aware that this plant can be toxic if ingested.If you are considering adding a hypoestes phyllostachya to your garden, be sure to read up on the plant first. This information can be found on the blog section of this article. Here, you will learn about the care and cultivation of this plant, as well as its potential toxicity. If you are new to gardening, or want to expand your knowledge of plants, take a look at our blog section for Hypoestes Phyllostachya.
The Hypoestes Phyllostachya is a shrub that typically grows to a height of 12 meters. It has large leaves that are ovate in shape and can grow up to 25 cm long. The flowers are white and located in racemes.
Hypoestes Phyllostachya is a popular flower in pop culture. The plant has been featured in a wide variety of media, including television, movies, and books. Here are some examples In the television series Breaking Bad, the character Jesse Pinkman grows Hypoestes Phyllostachya as part of his drugdealing operation.The plant appears in the movie Pirates of Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl as one of Captain Jack Sparrows Johnny Depp plants.The book Percy Jackson and The Sea Monsters features Hypoestes Phyllostachya as one of the plants used by Percy Jackson Brandon T. Jackson to create an antidote for Medusas Kirsten Dunst venom.
Hypoestes phyllostachya is a hardy and easy to care for houseplant that can be a beautiful addition to any home. Here are some of the benefits of having this plant in your home It is easy to grow, requiring little care other than occasional watering. It produces many small, fragrant flowers that can be used in arrangements or as part of a potpourri. The leaves are edible and can be used in soups or salads. The plant can be kept indoors or outdoors, making it versatile for use in both indoor and outdoor settings.