Hello! If youre looking for a spectacularly beautiful orchid, you may want to consider adding the orange guzmania to your collection. These plants are incredibly popular, and there are a few reasons why. First of all, they have an amazing range of colors, including shades of orange, yellow, pink, and purple. They also have long blooming periods, so you can enjoy their flowers for a long time. Finally, theyre easy to grow and care for – perfect for beginners. If youre thinking about adding an orange guzmania to your garden, we highly recommend picking one up at your local nursery or online store.
Guzmania Bromeliad ‘Orange’ – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
Orange Guzmania (Chromodoris orangei) are a beautiful species of fish that can be found in the Amazon River basin. These brightly-colored fish have lovely patterns on their bodies and resemble miniature oranges. They are peaceful fish that can be kept in a community tank with other compatible fish.
- Largest size around, up to 40cm
- Care needs water changes every third day; large or small
- Requires low-light conditions, and cloudy or filtered light
- Orange Guzmania make an interesting addition to a community tank
- Their color will change between deep orange, bright orange, and coppery orange
- They should be kept with fish of the same size
- Guzmanian fish are a large fish that will thrive in an aquarium with other compatible tanks and smaller fish
- The colors in their bodies are mesmerizing to watch
- Seems like an orange or a bunch of oranges when it flanks
- Guzmania grow best in deeply-planted plants with dim light
- Keeps gunk and detrius away from substrate
- Quick to maintain stability without fluctuating water pH levels