Lyrata Ficuss are popular for a reason. They are beautiful trees with a lot of character. They come in a variety of colors and can grow up to 40 feet tall. Some people also like their ficus because they are low maintenance. Lyrata Ficusses dont require a lot of watering or fertilization, which is great if you have a busy schedule.
Ficus Lyrata ‘Fiddle Leaf Fig’ – In 10″ Pot
Out of stock
Lyrata Ficus (fig tree) is a tropical hardwood tree that is native to Central and South America. This fast-growing tree can reach heights of 30-40 feet, and has a smooth, gray bark. The distinctive feature of the fig tree is its purple fruit – which are about the size of an apple – and the deep purple flowers that are arranged in clusters.Fig trees are commonly used in landscaping because they grow quickly, provide shade, and have a dense canopy that blocks out sunlight. They can also be used as a source of lumber, furniture wood, and even charcoal.
- Douglas fir needle retainer is attached to the trunk of this tree
- 7.5 in. (19.1cm) diameter around Trunk
- 6 ft. (183cm) high
- As with all Ficus trees, they require shade as they are not well adapted to direct sunlight
- Looks amazing in any room. Comes with a built-in timer function that turns off the lights at a specific time
- Come in different colors - perfect as a unique accent piece
- Ideal plant for any room
- You can grow a fig tree from seed in soil, or in a pot.
- Figs are commonly used for landscaping since they block out sunlight and provide a dense canopy of leaves.
- The distinctive feature of the fig tree is its purple fruit - which are about the size of an apple - and deep purple flowers that are arranged in clusters.
- Fast-growing and adaptable tree
- Dense canopy blocks out sunlight
- Wood for lumber, furniture and charcoal
- A picture of the product.