Lemon button ferns (Dicksonia antarctica) are one of the most popular ferns in the world. They are easy to grow, require little maintenance, and can be found in a variety of colors and shapes. Lemon button ferns are perfect for any beginner fern enthusiast because they are easy to care for and relatively low-maintenance.One of the main reasons lemon button ferns are so popular is their unique appearance. These ferns grow up to 3 feet tall and have delicate, narrow fronds that are covered in small, bright-yellow buttons. These buttons give the fern its characteristic lemon color, which is also often used in garden plants as a contrasting color.Another reason why lemon button ferns are so popular is their fragrance. These plants produce a strong scent that is reminiscent of lemons and limes. This odor is especially noticeable during the fall and winter months, when the fern’s buttons start to turn a deep yellow.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Fern ‘Lemon Button’ – 4″Nursery Pot
Lemon Button Fern (Dryopteris affinis) is an often overlooked fern that can add a touch of elegance to any garden. This easy-to-grow fern is a delicate green with subtle lemon-yellow fronds and grows up to 12 inches tall.Lemon Button Fern can be grown in most soil types, including clay soils, but does best in well-drained soil. This fern needs partial sun or shade and tolerates a wide range of temperatures, from 25 degrees F to 95 degrees F.
LEMON BUTTON FERN Features
- Very adaptable
- Grows well in most soil types
- Needs partial sun or shade
- Tolerates a wide range of temperatures, from 25 degrees F to 95 degrees F
- Lemon Button Fern is an often overlooked fern that adds elegance to any garden
- This is an easy-to-grow fern that grows up to 12 inches tall with subtle green and yellow fronds
- Lemon Button Fern needs partial sun or shade and tolerates a wide range of temperatures
- Can be grown in most soil types
- Selective Growth: The most typical Lemon Button Fern PDR0087 poses asexual reproduction with small, hard green triangular lobes that break off when they reach the edge of the plant and root.
- Fragrance: These ferns smell like citrus when cut or subjected to mildew.
- Only 1 to 2 inches tall in height
- Unique delicacy and subtle lemon tones when grown
- Often overlooked but pairs well with other plants
- 12 inches Tall
- Low Maintenance
- Acacia honey lasts summer and the fern can be taken in the winter.
The Lemon Button Fern is a temperate fern that grows in shady areas near streams and rivers. The fern is believed to have been around for millions of years, and was first discovered in North America. The Lemon Button Fern is known for its brightly colored button-like fronds, which can be up to 4 feet long.
Lemon Button Ferns are a great addition to any garden. Not only do they look great, but they are also very easy to take care of. If you have a lemon button fern, make sure to keep it moist by watering it regularly and providing it with adequate light.
The lemon button fern is a rare plant found only in the southeastern United States. It is a perennial that typically grows to a height of 1-2 feet. The leaves are small, round, and green with a yellow center. The flowers are small and white, and they are borne in clusters on long stalks.
Lemon button fern (Athyrium filix-femina) is a popular houseplant that can be found in many homes. While it has a long history as an ornamental plant, lemon button fern is also gaining popularity as a pop-culture motif. The plant has been featured in films and television shows, including The Simpsons, The Office, Doctor Who , and Parks and Recreation.
There are plenty of reasons to add a lemon button fern to your home, and they go beyond just looking pretty. This hardy fern is great for adding humidity and air circulation in your home, and it also helps purify the air. It can also help reduce stress levels, lower blood pressure and improve mental health. Plus, its a great plant to have around if you have allergies or asthma.