Kangaroo Paw Ferns are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to grow in most climates. Second, they are low-maintenance plants that do not require a lot of attention once they are established. Third, they have a variety of colors and textures that can add interest to any garden.
Fern ‘Kangaroo Paw’ – 4″ Nursery Pot
45 in stock
Kangaroo Paw Fern is a fern that can be found primarily in moist and shady areas, like forests and understory gardens. It grows up to 2 feet tall and has delicate leaflets that are green on the top and paler below. Kangaroo Paw Fern is popular for its attractive, fringed leaves and its ability to grow in difficult conditions.
- Known to take root quickly in an area.
- Reaches 1-2 feet tall and 3-6 inches wide
- Attractive, narrow fringed leaves
- Growing pest and disease resistance over time
- For more information on the product, please visit www.sproutpeoplestore.com
- Dual oxygen and nitrate absorption tubes for maximum water retention
- Rooting peg for easy propagation
- Fast growth with requires little care
- tall, broad leaves with attractive fringed margins
- grows well in shady areas but still looks great in bright environments
- tolerant to some garden diseases
- can be propagated easily through cuttings or layering new stems atop older ones
- Unique, sturdy plant for birds nests, window sills and trendy settings
- Drought tolerant; does not require regular waterings
- Colorful pleasing form
- Attractive fringes result in a variety of colour combination
- This elegant and everlasting plant grows in shady areas
- Looks attractive year round with its patterned fringed leaves