Teardrop ivy is a popular plant because it is easy to grow and can be placed in almost any location. It also has attractive flowers that can last for a long time.
English Ivy ‘Heart’ – 4″ Pot
65 in stock
Do you love the look of teardrop ivy, but don’t know how to grow it? Well, fear not! As long as you have the right conditions, you can easily grow this beautiful vine. In this article, we will discuss the basics of growing teardrop ivy, and give you a step-by-step guide on how to get started.
- Step-by-step guide on how to grow your own teardrop ivy
- Pictures of our two-day growth from seedling to almost a foot.
- Information about the different varieties of teardrop ivy
- Easy to grow
- attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Find a container, in soil or even just on the ground
- Address any drainage concerns
- Fill water their to 1/3 the way up the container, and do this for about a week
- Place your ivy plant in the newly filled pot with soil
- Plant vine after 3 weeks in new soil
- Simple how-to guide to get you growing right away
- Pictures of step-by-step process with images