Green ivy is one of the most popular house plants. People like this plant because it makes a great addition to any home and its easy to take care of. Some people also like the fact that green ivy has a nice, strong smell.
English Ivy Green California – 2″ Pot
Out of stock
Are you looking for an environmentally friendly way to get your landscaping done? If so, you may be interested in using green ivy. This plant is very low-maintenance and can help to beautify any garden or landscaping area. Lets take a look at some of the ways in which green ivy can help improve your environment.
- Low-maintenance plant takes up very little space in your garden or landscaping area.
- Grows to cover fast, creating a beautiful and low-maintenance lawn. It can also be good for covering unsightly areas like weed patches.
- Great for anyone that likes indoor plants but is limited on space since it grows to cover in just a few months
- The leaves are long lasting so they are great for providing shade while maintaining the temperature inside of your home
- Help clean the air and regulate humidity
- A green aromatic oasis with a fresh and calming smell that is unmatched
- Low maintenance, requiring no water or extra fertilizer
- Helps to beautify and improve the environment
- Can help to remove unwanted weeds in your garden
- Ideal for an accent and creates a decorative design
- Works to purify the air and neutralize toxins
- Is biodegradable
- Partially can control the growth of weeds
- Live plants that require minimal maintenance-Does not need products, fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides
- Attracts wildlife, attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Acts as a natural protection against dryness and pests
- Green ivy could be a great neighbor of your outdoor eco garden
- This species is a clump forming evergreen shrub with lanceolate to oblong shaped leaves and yellow flowers which are followed by pea-shaped fruit.