The Glacier Ivy (Gleichenia argentea) is one of the most popular ivies in the garden. This hardy perennial offers showy, white flowers in early summer. The leaves are broad and oval, with a serrated margin. The flowers are borne on long stems above the foliage and can reach up to 3 feet tall.Glacier ivies are easy to grow and require little attention. They are well-suited for containers or as a low-growing groundcover in shady areas. They prefer moist soil but will tolerate dry conditions as well. These plants can be propagated from stem cuttings taken in late winter or early spring.
English Ivy ‘Glacier’ – 4″ Pot
91 in stock
Glacier Ivy is a wildflower found in the Rocky Mountains, and it’s one of the most beautiful plants in the area. Poetic names such as “firefly floss” and “buttercup” are often given to this flower because of its delicate beauty. The plant has long, thin stems and small, white or pink flowers.If you want to capture the beauty of Glacier Ivy in your photos, you’ll need to know how to shoot it the right way. Here are some tips on how to photograph this flower:1. Shoot at sunrise or sunset – These times of day offer the best light for photographing plants.
2. Use a wide lens – A wide-angle lens will capture more of the scene and make it look more natural.
3. Shoot in RAW format – This will give you more flexibility when editing your photos later on.
- Speakers - Slip-free silicone tangle free cord
- Advanced Sonic Technology that effectively reduces plaque, bacteria and reaches up to 750 brush strokes per minute
- With one charge your battery lasts up to two weeks
- Six brushing modes designed for any patient comfort level with supervision by the dentist
- **On Sale for a Limited Time Only! Not available in stores so go get yours today!**
- Hand assembled and hand stained to preserve the original beauty of
- the stone.
- Embossed: one side cool gray, the other dark grayish blue.
- Rich provenance as highest grade gemstone - tested by Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Contains 85 petals
- Delicately beautiful, wildflower
- A look of pure joy