Massangeana Dracaenas are popular because of their vibrant colors, long tail, and unique personality. They make great pets because they are active and playful.
Dracaena ‘Massangeana’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Massangeana Dracaena is a beautiful, hardy plant that can grow in a variety of climates. It is often grown as an indoor plant, but can also be found growing outdoors in warmer climates. This article will cover the different types of Massangeana Dracaena, its care and maintenance, and some interesting facts about this popular plant.
- The most popular variety of Dracaena is the Dragon Tree.
- The Toxicodendron Dracaena is native to China and New Guinea, but a distant relative of another variety that is native to Africa.
- Unlike other house plants, Massangeana Dracaena can survive in a variety of climate zones and houses thanks to its resistance to heat, humidity, and light damage.
- What is a Dracaena
- Description of two different types of Massangeana Dracaena
- 10 interesting facts about this popular plant
- -The Dracaena family is most commonly grown as an indoor plant, but some species can be found growing outdoors in warm climates
- -Treat Massangeana Dracaena like a Christmas tree; leave the plant to do its leisurely thing
- -Easy care and maintenance is key to success with this beautiful plant
- -Interesting facts about a popular, hardy indoor and outdoor plant
- The Dracaena draco plant can be kept indoors year-round or as outdoors in warmer climates with the proper care
- Tips for bringing a plant from your garden into the house
- Massangeana Dracaena is a hardy plant that can thrive with little to no care