Lucky bamboo dracaenas are popular for their long, lush foliage and striking flowers. These plants can grow up to 30 feet tall and have a wide variety of colors, making them perfect for any garden. Lucky bamboo dracaenas are also easy to care for, requiring little water or fertilizer.Most importantly, lucky bamboo dracaenas are popular for their lucky charm properties. Many people believe that these plants bring good luck and protection to those who have them in their gardens. Whether you’re looking for a beautiful addition to your landscape or you believe in superstitions, lucky bamboo dracaenas are sure to please.
Dracaena ‘Lucky Bamboo’ – 4″ Pot
38 in stock
Dracaena fragrans Lucky Bamboo is a popular houseplant that can be easy to care for. The lucky bamboo variety is a relatively new variety of dracaena, and it has some interesting features that make it a desirable plant. In this article, well go over the different benefits of owning a lucky bamboo dracaena and how to care for it.
- For the lucky bamboo variety of dracaena, the leaves turn a brilliant green in the Fall.
- Its flowering stem resembles bamboo, earning it its common name.
- It requires relatively little water and no fertilization.
- Tangle resistant
- Not prone to disease or pests
- Easy to re-pot
- Lucky Bamboo is easy to care for
- EverGreen foliage has a deep green color
- Beautiful red blooms in winter with dark orange tubular stems
- Wind and drought resistant
- A popular houseplant that can be easy to care for
- Comparing it to the oldest variety of dracaena, it has some interesting features such as white blooms at the top and bright red dots.
- It is a relatively new variety of Dracaena
- Attractive flowers at the top of its stalk
- Calcium and magnesium can help treat anxiety, cramps, constipation, migraines, muscle aches and cramps
- Lucky bamboo stands upright.
- It has soft light green leaves that are almost needle- like in appearance.
- This variety has a great recovery time, just two weeks to revert back to its original form, depending on how much or little they get neglected or abused.
- The lucky bamboo variety is a relatively easy-to-care plant with few needs of water and lots of sunlight exposure because the umbrella shaped leaves act like shades that block the light.