Janet Craig dracaenas are popular for a few reasons. First of all, they are very easy to care for. They require little water and fertilizer, and they do not need a lot of sunlight. Second, they are very colorful. Third, they are relatively inexpensive. Fourth, they are versatile in the garden. Fifth, they can be kept indoors or outdoors.
Dracaena ‘Janet Craig’ – 6″ Pot
23 in stock
Are you looking for a unique, beautiful plant to add to your home landscaping? Try Janet Craig Dracaena! This hardy and graceful plants can grow well in a wide range of soil types and climates, making it a great choice for anyone.
- Drought tolerant, specially adapted to grow in different soil types
- PVC free- water is the perfect humidity
- Indoor uses only, cannot tolerate salt and drought
- Low Light Indoor Plant
- Peaceful Hibiscus like foliage
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Extremely easy to grow, Venus Fly Trap and dragon plant can be propagated from cuttings
- Evergreen indoor or outdoor
- Perfect for offices, living rooms and retail spaces
- Drought tolerant
- Flowers continuously
- New foliage growth year-round
- This living and maintenance-free, easy to care for plant is perfect for anyone looking for an unusual addition to their home.
- Greyish green foliage with a compact nature and dense multi-stemmed growth
- Brightens up any space, indoors or out. This plant needs somewhere to root
- Grows well in most climates, including low light, water and temperature zones
- Plant is hardy and graceful enough for both indoor and outdoor use