Lemon lime dracaenas are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to grow and care for. Second, they are attractive plants that can add color and interest to any garden. Third, they produce large, colorful flowers that are pollinated by bees and other insects. Finally, lemon lime dracaenas are droughttolerant plants that can handle moderate rainfall or drought conditions.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Dracaena Deremensis ‘Lemon Surprise’ – 6″ Pot
Lemon Lime Dracaena is a beautiful houseplant that can add a splash of color and life to any room. This easy-to-grow plant is perfect for novice gardeners, and is also perfect for adding a touch of lemony flavor to any room.
LEMON LIME DRACAENA Features
- Lemon Lime Dracaena features long, lush leaves that are a striking, bright yellow in color
- Dracaena comes from the dracaena family of plants which includes aglaonema, pothos, and fiddle-leaf philodendron
- Perfect for novice gardeners that can endure smaller pots and limited space
- Lemon Lime Dracaena is a beautiful houseplant with small,
- light green leaves that grow up to 2 ft tall.
- The plant stems can support a lemongrass or bamboo stake
- a maximum of 5 mm in diameter and 7 to 8 inches long.
- The Lemongrass scent helps relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Easy to grow.
- Beautiful foliage for simple, yet elegant designs.
- Lemon flavor (lightens and freshens a space).
- Just provide an area with filtered light and a place to sit water, no special soil necessary
- Has sword-shaped leaves resembling traditional plants that originate from Asia
- Low water use and long life span.
The Lemon Lime Dracaena Dracaena marginata is a popular houseplant that can be found in most nurseries. It is native to the subtropical and warmtemperate regions of Africa and Asia, but has been successfully cultivated in many parts of the world. The Lemon Lime Dracaena is a relatively easy plant to care for and can be grown indoor or outdoors. The leaves are variegated with green, yellow, and orange, and the flowers are bright lemon yellow.
The lemon lime dracaena plant is a beautiful houseplant that can add a pop of color to any room. This easytocarefor plant grows quickly, reaching up to 12 inches in height, and has large, fragrant leaves that are green and lemon yellow in color. When growing a lemon lime dracaena plant, be sure to provide plenty of sunlight and water, as this type of plant is particularly prone to dehydration.
The Lemon Lime Dracaena is a beautiful plant that can add a touch of color to any room. This succulent has soft, feathery leaves and produces lovely blooms in different colors.Fun Facts about the Lemon Lime Dracaena* The Lemon Lime Dracaena is native to Malaysia and Singapore.* The Lemon Lime Dracaena is a relatively new addition to the pet trade.* The Lemon Lime Dracaena requires fairly low water levels.* The Lemon Lime Dracaena can become pests if not kept in check.* The Lemon Lime Dracaena will tolerate both direct sunlight and partial shade.
Lemon Lime Dracaena is a popular houseplant due to its easy care, fragrant flowers, and long life. Lemon Lime Dracaena is not as hardy as some of the other dracaena varieties, so be sure to get one that is hardy in your area.
If youre looking for a houseplant that has a lot of personality and flair, consider getting a lemon lime dracaena. These plants are easy to care for and make excellent additions to any home. Here are some of the benefits of having a lemon lime dracaena as your plant Theyre resistant to pests and diseases. They have an impressive variegated leaf pattern. They grow quickly and can be easily trimmed. Their leaves are bright and colorful. They make great conversation starters because of their unique appearance.