Lemon lime dracaenas are popular for a few reasons. First, they are easy to grow and care for. Second, they are attractive plants that can add color and interest to any garden. Third, they produce large, colorful flowers that are pollinated by bees and other insects. Finally, lemon lime dracaenas are droughttolerant plants that can handle moderate rainfall or drought conditions.
Dracaena Deremensis ‘Lemon Surprise’ – 6″ Pot
14 in stock
Lemon Lime Dracaena is a beautiful houseplant that can add a splash of color and life to any room. This easy-to-grow plant is perfect for novice gardeners, and is also perfect for adding a touch of lemony flavor to any room.
- Lemon Lime Dracaena features long, lush leaves that are a striking, bright yellow in color
- Dracaena comes from the dracaena family of plants which includes aglaonema, pothos, and fiddle-leaf philodendron
- Perfect for novice gardeners that can endure smaller pots and limited space
- Lemon Lime Dracaena is a beautiful houseplant with small,
- light green leaves that grow up to 2 ft tall.
- The plant stems can support a lemongrass or bamboo stake
- a maximum of 5 mm in diameter and 7 to 8 inches long.
- The Lemongrass scent helps relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Easy to grow.
- Beautiful foliage for simple, yet elegant designs.
- Lemon flavor (lightens and freshens a space).
- Just provide an area with filtered light and a place to sit water, no special soil necessary
- Has sword-shaped leaves resembling traditional plants that originate from Asia
- Low water use and long life span.