Mammy Crotons are popular because they are easy to grow and have a long lifespan. Mammy Crotons can be grown in a variety of climates and are resistant to pests and diseases. They also produce large fruit that is brightly colored and contains a high amount of sugar.
Croton ‘Mammy’ – 6″ Pot
10 in stock
Mammy Croton is a new genus of croton found in the Caribbean. The genus is named after the mammy croton, a mythical creature that is said to be made entirely of water.Mammy Croton may not be well known yet, but with its unusual appearance and intriguing story, its sure to become an fascinating plant genus in the future. Thanks to modern technology, you too can get access to this new plant species by using online databases and other resources. So dont be afraid to explore new corners of the internet – you might just find something amazing there!
- Mammy Croton is a beautiful new genus of croton, found in the Caribbean. Floating wispy stems end in small, thin leaflets that makes for this unique look. The genus name - Mammy croton - is after the mythical mammy croton which is said to be made entirely of water.
- Mammy Froston may not be well known yet, but with its unusual appearance and enticing story, its sure to become an fascinating plant species in the future.
- Mammy Croton can survive in humid, wet conditions and high light levels
- Small but incredibly round heart shaped leaves that smell a little like cinnamon
- Purplish lush fern-like flowers appear on the plant once growth begins
- The plant has been cultivated in many countries all around the world including China, Italy, and Japan
- The Mammy Croton is an exciting and intense plant species which has been discovered to have adaptations that allow it to thrive in extreme environments. With these new traits discovered, this heavenly plant diversifies the Caribbean into a sculpted temple-like ecosystem