Cotton candy ferns are popular for their brightly-colored fronds and attractive pattern. Ferns are a type of vascular plant that grows in moist areas such as rain forests. Cotton candy ferns are native to eastern North America, where they can be found in swampy areas and along streambanks. The fern is named after the cotton candylike substance that can be made from its young fronds.
Cotton Candy Fern – 6″ Pot
Out of stock
Cotton Candy Fern, also known as Asclepias physocarpa, is a fern that is native to the United States. This fern grows in clumps and has soft, white fronds that are often variegated with shades of pink, purple, and cream. The cotton candy scent emitted by this fern is a result of the chemical myrcene, which is also found in cannabis.
- Cotton Candy scent emanates from this succulent, since the chemical myrcene, nothofuran, which can also be found in cannabis, is emitted.
- Textures vary from soft and variegated to thick and terminal.
- Can grow clumps or a solitary crown.
- WHITE fronds
- Unique cotton candy scent
- Naturalized home garden plant
- Grows to a height of about six inches
- Add a touch of whimsy in your home or office space
- Available as either plug-in for wall outlet or battery-operated
- A cool gift that has multiple uses, such as indoor decor and outdoor décor
- The cotton candy scent is a result of the chemical myrcene, which is also found in cannabis
- -Bulk product
- -Comes in a large pot containing three 4 pots
- -Asclepias physocarpa (cotton candy fern) is known for its beautiful and fragrant cotton candy scent