}Silver Bay Ch Evergreen is a popular dog park because of its beautiful scenery and amenities. The park has a large field, a pond, and plenty of trees for dogs to play in. The park also has a playground, a basketball court, and a tennis court. There are also several picnic tables and barbecue grills available.
Chinese Evergreen ‘Silver Bay’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
If youre looking for a place to go fishing, Silver Bay Ch Evergreen is definitely worth checking out. The grounds are well-maintained, and the fish are plentiful – especially during the annual salmon run. In addition, the staff is friendly and accommodating.
- Wonderful on do Soltero Creek, a stream of fresh water with dozens of great runs
- A perennial favorite: shore fishing and boat launch
- Always catch one out of three salmon every time. They tussle for the line - there are usually 2 or 3 to share
- Daffodil Lake is just 8 miles down the road
- Free to bring your own boats and campers; over 700 campsites
- Amazing views of Silver Bay and Silver Bay State Park
- Natural materials and features throughout the resort
- Limitless Retrieval - Unlimited download from the 15,000 titles
- Electronic Downloading: Send and get digital books
- Custom Search - Find your perfect read with intelligent filtering
- 40 acres of natural habitat
- Pinch-free salmon fishing
- on the ground or from boats
- Fishing packages started at 2
- Lodging for numbers
- Boat/Kayak rentals
- High quality products for sale on the premises
- Food service provided by a variety of local vendors
- Description: Silver Bay Conservation Club is one of Northern Californias premier resorts. Perfect for a great family getaway, womens retreat or a weekend filled with fishing and relaxation in the California hills.