First Diamond Ch Evergreen trees are popular for a number of reasons. They are known for their beautiful, blue-green needles and their ability to stay green year-round. They are also relatively easy to care for and can tolerate a wide range of climates.
Chinese Evergreen ‘First Diamond’ Plant – 6″ Pot
1 in stock
The first diamond company in the world to be certified as carbon-neutral has been announced, and its Evergreen! As the world becomes increasingly aware of the need to reduce our impact on the environment, its great to see businesses taking steps to lessen their footprint. Read on to find out more about what this certification means for Evergreen and the diamond industry as a whole.
- The article is an informational one that provides facts and anecdotes to provide interesting reading.
- This article tells the history of diamonds, their values, how they are classified in the world, etc.Here is a list of topics covered within this piece:
- Where diamonds come from
- The qualities that make a diamond good enough for The Guinness Book Of World Records
- Featured on CNBC and the Washington Post
- The diamonds fund our society
- 3 small bodies of water can generate enough water produce $100 worth of diamonds
- Overview of diamonds and how they are mined
- Its important to be educated about what is going into jewellery and accessories you purchase.
- Learn about the process, who owns it, the importance of a diamond certificate and the four Cs Diamonds have been mined for centuries from a variety of sources such as kimberlites, volcanic processes, dissolving rocks or carbon deposits deep below Earths surface.
- Understand the history and physical properties of diamond
- Able to switch between articles on diamonds
- Article about diamonds that includes a photo gallery of jewels awarded to the winners of the Diamond League from 20thcentury
- Exhibits information on diamond brutons, the earliest known type of diamond found