The popularity of rattlesnake calatheas is due to a few reasons. First, they are beautiful plants that can add a touch of glamour to any garden. Second, they provide interesting wildlife habitat, as these snakes are capable of producing very loud rattle sounds. Finally, they are easy to grow and care for, so you can have one in your garden without having to worry about it too much.
Calathea Lancifolia ‘Rattlesnake’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Rattlesnake Calathea, also known as the Blue-tongued Skink, is a common lizard found in many parts of the United States. These lizards are active during the day and will often bask in the sun to warm up. When threatened, rattlesnake calathea will rattle their tail to warn off predators.
- This lizard is quite docile and can be found in many fields, especially in dry, sunny areas.
- They require a high level of humidity and should be avoided during drought
- Rattlesnake calathea will rattle their tail to warn predators off when threatened
- Its tail rattles are made with a ball bearing that can make audible noises
- Blue tongue to warn off predators
- Great for pets and people who need a visual deterrent
- All natural dried bark-free chew toy for dogs
- Made in the USA from 100% natural rubber, biodegradable and recyclable
- Size: 8x8x3
- The perfect reptile companion
- Free of the risk of disease or parasites that can invade your home
- A dimming indoor night light
- Carnivore herbivores
- Quick growing plants
- 100 days to harvest indoors or out
- Deep rooted and tolerant of transplanting