The popularity of blue hydrangeas macrophyllas is due to their striking appearance and long-lasting flowers. They are perfect for ornamental gardens, as well as natural areas. The blue color is a result of the flowers pigment cells, which are in contact with the air. This means that the bluer the hydrangea, the more light it will get.
Blue Hydrangea – 6″ Pot
10 in stock
Blue Hydrangea Macrophylla, commonly known as the Great Blue Herons Flower, is a species of wildflower in the family Araliaceae. It is native to eastern North America, where it grows in moist woodlands and along streams. The flower blooms from April to June and has blue, bell-shaped flowers with white centers.
- Biodegradable- good for the environment 100% handmade of Czech glass and mixed metals with individually cut flowers
- Grows in abundance in stream meadows, shaded woods, orchard clearings
- Technically a perennial herbaceous flower, but it dies back each winter
- A Proven Springtime Floral Crop in a Low-growing Bed
- Purple on the inside and white on the outside, with stem tips green and small at planting
- Flowers Pink Near Midnight
- Zone 3
- Great flower for your garden
- Enjoy its beautiful flowers year-round
- Can be grown as edible, ornamental, and outdoor landscape plant