If theres one thing people love, its a bargain. And when it comes to flowers, no bargain is better than a blue chalk stick senecio. These hardy plants can survive in a wide range of climates and soil types, making them perfect for gardeners on a budget. Plus, blue chalk sticks senecios are versatile plants that can be used in a variety of arrangements.One of the best things about blue chalk sticks senecios is their versatility. They can be used in a wide range of arrangements, from small tabletop styles to larger bouquets. Additionally, these plants are great for adding color and life to a drab landscape or room. Lastly, blue chalk sticks senecios are tough plants that can survive in a wide range of climates and soil types. This makes them perfect for gardeners on a budget or those who want plants that will thrive in most conditions.
Blue Chalk Stick – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Are you looking for a natural way to add interest and color to your garden? Check out Senecio, a variety of wildflower that is perfect for adding vibrancy and interest to any landscape. Blue Chalk Sticks Senecio are a great way to add color and life to your garden in the spring and summer.
- Senecio is a perennial that produces blue blooms in the spring.
- Senecio yields an abundance of wildflower seeds, which can be collected to sow throughout your garden the following year.
- Holes created by Senecio become beneficial living spaces for beneficial soil microbes
- Perennial plant
- Life-long blooms
- Adds vibrancy and interest in your landscape
- Vine like stem can be trained up supports
- Ideal ground cover in sun/shade areas
- Clusters tightly and is drought tolerant
- Large, white flowers on green stems attract butterflies and other pollinators
- Ultra-dense flowerheads last for weeks
- Unique, shaped smooth sticks make a long lasting ground cover or can be pushed into the soil
- Senecio is a perennial plant that blooms up to 8 weeks.
- Is low-maintenance with minimal watering required.
- The striking blue color of the Senecio flowers provides extravagant colors and textures for your landscape.