Jester Crown Ferns are popular for a few reasons. First, they are a very easy plant to grow and care for, requiring only moderate watering and a little fertilizer. Second, their vibrant colors and striking pattern make them an attractive addition to any garden. Finally, they are relatively inexpensive, making them a good choice for beginner gardeners or those on a budget.
Bead Kokedama Moss Ball Hanging Plant – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Jester Crown Ferns are one of the most popular ferns in cultivation, and for good reason. They are easy to care for, thrive in a variety of soils and climates, and can be grown indoors or out. In this article, well show you how to grow a jester crown fern from seed, and give you tips on how to care for it once its established.
- Step-by-step process of how to grow a jester crown fern. The image gallery offers great pictures showing a variety of different techniques that can be used.
- Easy to care for and thrives in a variety of conditions. Can also be grown indoors or out.
- Easy to take care of
- Grows in many soil types
- Several varieties to chose from
- Grow it from the top
- Keep the basal rosette of leaves relatively dry
- When it is about 6 inches tall, support with a stake
- How to get started with a jester crown fern
- How to care for a jester crown fern
- *Youll need good light, and moist soil. This can be done by creating a saucer of water on your windowsill
- Learn how to care for a jester crown fern
- Follow along and plant your own jester crown fern cuttings