One of the most popular plants in gardens is the autumn fern. This plant has been around for centuries and is still popular today. There are many reasons why autumn ferns are so popular. First, they are easy to care for. Autumn ferns don’t require a lot of water; they’re happy with just a little bit each week. You can also fertilize them lightly every spring, but other than that, they’ll manage on their own. Finally, autumn ferns are beautiful plants. They have dark green fronds and rich purple flowers that look amazing in any garden.
‘Autumn’ Fern – 2″ Pot
Out of stock
Autumn ferns are a beautiful plant that is perfect for adding a touch of green to any landscape. They grow quickly, forming large clumps that can easily cover an area, and they are also low-maintenance, requiring little water or care. If youre looking for a plant that will add interest to your yard or garden during the fall season, autumn ferns are a great option.
- Beautiful orange foliage that turns a stunning red-orange hues during the fall months
- Gorgeous tones in autumn colors
- Autumn ferns are a large-growing plant with beautiful colors
- They grow happily in low-light conditions, which can make them hard to view
- Growing 6 inches tall, they easily cover an area
- They require little water or care
- Autumn ferns are an attractive evergreen
- Growing slowly and densely, these plants require little water or care
- They can easily cover an area of your landscape
- -Manufactured by a leading importer of cut-leaf plants
- -Native to tropical areas, so feature leaves that have a vivid green midrib with dark green on the upper and lower sides
- -In constant growth cycle due to their fertile soil and few pruning needs