African Mask Alocasias are popular because they are unique and interesting. They are also a great conversation starter, which is always a bonus.
The shopping cart has been disabled temporarily as we upgrade our system, but please feel free to look around at the plants we offer. All orders are currently being fulfilled through Amazon or locally. Thanks!
Alocasia Polly ‘African Mask’ – 4″ Pot
African masks are usually carved out of wood and then painted or covered with fabric. They are used in religious and spiritual ceremonies, as well as in social and political events. The African mask Alocasia is a particularly beautiful and unique example of this type of artwork.
AFRICAN MASK ALOCASIA Features
- Handcrafted sculpture of Alocasia mask
- Approximately 6 x 4 x 2.5
- Moroccan Bronze Finish
- A typical African masks are usually carved out of wood and then painted or covered with fabric. They are used in religious and spiritual ceremonies, as well as in social and political events. The African mask Alocasia is a particularly beautiful and unique example of this type of artwork.
- African masks are hand-carved and painted by local craftsmen
- Natural resources such as wood, plant fibers, and organic pigments are used instead of toxic materials
- Purchases support the artisans livelihoods and perpetuate the traditional mask-making legacy
- 9.8 x 8.2
- Gesso coated wood with paper pasted on both sides
- Faces painted in yellow, green and brown colors
- One size fits all
The African mask Alocasia is a type of mask that is worn by the people of Africa. The mask is made out of a material that is called wood. The wood is carved into the shape of a human face. The mask is then painted with different colors. The colors that are used to paint the mask represent different things. For example, the color red represents danger and the color white represents peace. The African mask Alocasia has been around for many years. The first time that the mask was seen was in the year 1492 when Christopher Columbus arrived in America. The Native Americans were the first to use the mask. They would wear the mask during ceremonies and rituals. The African mask Alocasia was also used in warfare. The warriors would wear the masks to scare their enemies. The African mask Alocasia is still worn today by some people. It is not as common as it once was, but it can still be seen in some African countries.
If youre looking for a unique and interesting plant to add to your home, consider the African Mask Alocasia. This plant is native to Africa and is known for its large, striking leaves. African Mask Alocasia plants make great houseplants and are relatively easy to care for.One thing to keep in mind if youre considering an African Mask Alocasia plant is that they are poisonous. All parts of the plant are toxic if ingested, so its important to keep them out of reach of curious pets or small children. If you think your pet or child has ingested any part of the plant, contact a veterinarian or medical professional immediately.Despite their toxicity, African Mask Alocasia plants can make beautiful and low-maintenance additions to your home. If youre looking for something a little different, consider an African Mask Alocasia plant!
1. The African mask alocasia is a type of plant that is native to Africa.2. The African mask alocasia is a member of the Araceae family.3. The African mask alocasia is also known as the elephant ear plant.4. The African mask alocasia can grow up to six feet tall.5. The African mask alocasia has large, glossy green leaves.6. The African mask alocasia blooms in the summertime.7. The flowers of the African mask alocasia are white and pink in color.8. The African mask alocasia is a popular houseplant.
The African Mask Alocasia is a popular plant in pop-culture. It has been featured in many movies, TV shows, and music videos. The plant is also popular in the art world, and has been used as a decoration in many homes and businesses.
An African Mask Alocasia can make a great addition to your home as a houseplant. Not only are they beautiful and unique, but they also have some great benefits. Here are some of the benefits of owning an African Mask Alocasia:1. They can help purify the air.2. They are known to be natural humidifiers.3. They can help boost your mood and mental well-being.4. They can help reduce stress levels.5. They make great conversation starters!