Bambino Alocasia, or elephant ears, are one of the most popular succulents on the market. They are easy to care for and come in a variety of colors and shapes. Their popularity is due to their unique look and their ability to adapt to a variety of terrains.
Alocasia Amazonica ‘Bambino’ – 4″ Pot
45 in stock
Bambino Alocasia, also known as the Christmas Cactus or Baby Rubber Tree, is a succulent that can be grown in a variety of climates. This article will teach you how to grow and care for this cactus, from planting to keeping your plant healthy.
- This succulent plant is typically seen in the summer time, but it can be grown in a variety of climates from USDA zones 4-11
- Grow your own cacti in an elegant container or a traditional pot using cotton gauze or burlap as soil
- Learn about the care and feeding of a Bambino Alocasia
- Find succulent varieties for specific climates, including carnivorous, bristle back, trailing, purple heads and spiny rosettes
- Read tips on how to grow a Bambino Alocasia from pot to plant stands
- Get information on uses for this plant
- A cactus that can be grown in a variety of climate
- Instructions on planting, and provide advice on caring for your plant
- Grows to a height of 24 inches
- Can live up to three years
- Has red and green sturdy spines
- Needs much less water than most other houseplants
- Great for use as...
- -Potted gift plants
- -Gardening gifts