Quadricolor Agaves are popular for a variety of reasons. They are beautiful to look at, have a long blossom period, and can be divided into four colors (red, yellow, green, and blue). They also make great cut flowers.
Agave ‘Quadricolor’ – 4″ Pot
Out of stock
Quadricolor agave (Agave quadrangularis) is a species of agave grown for its succulent, green leaves and bright, showy flowers. Native to the Chihuahuan Desert region of Mexico, this plant can be found growing wild in patches or as part of a garden setting.Known for its strikingly colorful leaves, Quadricolor agave is a great addition to any garden. Not only do its vivid greens and blues make for an eye-catching planting, but the succulent leaves are also great for adding moisture to the soil.
- *Named for its many colors, this is a charming addition to any garden.
- *Drought-tolerant succulent provides habitat and moisture toting its unique texture and colors.
- *Succulents are drought tolerant making them perfect survivors in a drying world.
- Very drought-resistant
- Can be grown from seed
- Deep green leaves with large, showy flowers
- Easily propagated
- Produces bright, showy flowers averaging up to 7-foot tall
- Leaves are edible and make a great addition to any garden
- Strong nutritional content for humans and plants
- Prunable shrub
- Braun Electric Shaver 5290 with Clean and Charge Station